Thursday, September 07, 2006

Haha ...

Today go meet my Lao Bu at Jurong Point , since its the last day of her working day when I can meet her . Treat her for lunch since she is helping me to do something important .

Oh man ... my PSP is more important than me le ... Once i arrived , she asked for my PSP and keep playing it . Scolding #%$#% and playing at the same time . Oh man , she is so gifted . The first time she tell the game , she got sliver , after that she got gold . Her secret to playing this game is to scold #$%^%$# ...

After playing my PSP till no batt , she started her ' love yourself ' act , by taking pictures . So I took with her lor. End up , I left the place at about 8.30 , original I should leave at 7 ...



Today , another first in my life , eating in a stall . Because she is the only one tending to the stall , so I pack food to the stall and eat together . Within 5 minutes , she finish up her food and I was shocked because she used to eat slowly . She changed because of her job nature .

Looking forward to tomorrow's night cycling trip ....
T
hanks Val ... for helping me shift my blog ... so people ... got time tune in ... Need not always receive friendster's notification le ...

-burgurldotzcom-( sian ... I don't want to shift house )

No comments: