Monday, September 18, 2006

Back from maldive le ...




Just came back from Maldive . Had been start mapling ever since . Probably addicted party quest . Haha ... Enjoy the bonds between people . Find myself quite lucky because party mates are not selfish people . If they finish with thiers they will help and not sit there .

When I just alighted the plane


Okie ... Now for the maldive story . Arrived there at thursday night ( s'pore time 2 am ) . Took a boat to the city call Male . I had a little shock in my life . First time I see a airport like that . I could even touch the plane if I want to . Then I went for the imgriation . Its was kind of slow . Don't know why so slow also , probably because of the China people . Realise one of the good thing beem a Singaporean . Manage to clear custom fast .


Then we took a boat to the City , Male . We checked into the hotel called Candies . Swee ! Got internet . But the internet is very slow , 5.5 mbps . Manage to kill time a little . Turn in early because we had to caught boat to another island Meeru . By the way people , the city is as big as Pulua Ubin . People travel island to island by speed boat if you are fortunate . Else its slow moving boat .



Wake up early at ( st 1 pm ) , had to catch the boat at st 2.30 pm . We called room service for breakfast . It took them 1 hours to serve the breakfast . Zzz . Luckily my dad had some arrangment with the people in meeru . They waited extra 15 minutes for us . The boat journey is about 1 hour . In the little heart , I was thinking , a boring day is going to start . I was enjoying the sea scenary .

Once I arrived at Meeru , I was kind of shocked by how beautiful the scenary was . We entered the reception to find ourselves greeted by people from the resort , giving us mint towels and a drink . It seems to be a practice that whenever a guest entered the hotel or resort , the waiter will automatically serve drinks while we wrote our individual declaration form . Then we waited for the room keys .

Picture of resort buffet place



I find the room beautiful at first . But a little disappointed to find that there is no TV . Later then I know that that is a boss villa . What ! Yea , repeat after me , what ! . Its a boss 's villa . I only entered the room . I hasn't entered the entire villa . I only went into the room . Actually the TV is at the living room . Wow , I was amazed . I don't even have the chance to do that in Singapore . Posted pictures to show you what the boss had . I am so gong ! Didn't take pics of my room .

Pictures of boss villa



He only came back to Maldive the day after we arrived . At first I didn't know he was back . He had someone to open the door for him . I thought it was just normal room service so I close my room door so that they will clean in ease . Then I heard a knock on my door , so I opened the door . I realised that the boss is backed . Very nice guy , telling me that I can use the tv , the pool , everything if I want to . He even asked the chamber maids ( but they are male leh , so what to call them ah ? ) to clean up the pool for me to used . But it was too late for the day and I had to leave for Singapore the next day .

Wanted to do some sea activites in the day but dad didn't allow me . He got someone to set my internet for me . I was having the best internet at the speed of 11 mbps for free . Tourist had to pay US $17 for a hour . Super duper exp huh . Sometimes it will disconnect itself . Ever since I seemed to be glued to my laptop . As jie said , its a waste for me to go there . I only go out of my room for meals and spa .

I spend a total of US$100 on spa , 1St day I tried the balanis massage , 1 hr US$60 and the 2nd day I tried the neck , head and back massage , 30 min US$40 . Safeness thing to do on the island . I need not paid for them as in was charge to Meeru resort , they paid for my dad to come , that's why .

People seems to know me as my dad's daughter . Its like they know me and I don't know them . People will ask where is my dad ? I only got used to it on the last day . The first time was , the Meeru resort boss , he asked me where is my dad , I thought he wasn't talking to me . Then i carried on walking . Then he asked again where is your father . I then realised that he is talking to me as there are nobody around . I stopped to greet him with a smile and replied that my dad is coming . Later then I know that he is the boss . So down to earth , no airs ...

Going to maldive is all about meeting people . Dad was like stopping and talking to people he know , often had to wait for him . People only paid attention to me because I am my dad's daughter . The 1st meal at the resort , we met the president of the resort . He quickly smile to the people on the table and started talking to dad . When my dad said , my daughter . Then he ahhhh , taking a good look at me and asked if I brought my bathing suit to enjoy the sea .

Haha , one could had guess whether I had enjoyed myself in Maldive . When the boss asked if I had enjoyed myself , he caught me with holding a PSP . Then later in the villa , he caught me in the room using my laptop . Others could have seen me playing PSP when dad was talking to the people , my dad had to practically waved to me when someone new joins the table and do a brief introduction . If dad hasn't wave to me , I don't even know someone new joined the table .

Pictures of airport gate



Finally , it went to the airport to leave for Singapore . The system was horrible . Haha ! Bye Bye maldive . Won't be seeing you so soon . Hope to do more sea activities the next time I go ...

-burgurldotzcom- ( byeeeeeeeeeee )

No comments: