Friday, September 22, 2006

Yea ... finally got internet le ...

After realising the fact that we can't do without internet for 2 months , Dad decided to reconnect the line for boardband . But its too late for the bidding of gems module . Never mind at least I can maple ... Had to wake up 10 am just for the singnet person to come to settle the final last bit . Actually I was suppose to be able to use the internet yesterday but the singtel guy didn't know how to do internet stuff .

Haha , yesterday went out with my secondary school mates . Haha , some are still the same . Wah , finally met Bee Ee . Hmmm , she is still the same . I find her tone down a lot le . Last time everytime she open her mouth , holy words flew out too . The gathering aren't really perfect . Bee Ee had to leave for work , so Hwee Jing came late because she is caught up with office stuff . Pat said she would come but end up she bian sei us ...

I didn't realised that my top was so loose that the back of my entire bra is exposed . So Bee Ee thought of buying a double-sided tape to tape the cloth to my back then it would exposed my bra . End up Jing suggested to buy a tube . But it is sold out . We went to crystal jade to eat , I ate the shaghai pork dumpling and mango pudding . The rest had their lan mian and their side dish . Everyone commented about the mango pudding was nice . Haha , decided to claim a little credit for it since I ordered .

Later head down to Far East to meet my friends so that we could go clubbing . Got a friend to get me a tube . Mange to get it before it close . Phew ! My friends had a bad time removing the double-sided tape from my back . Haha ... took some time to make up to at the hotel toilet . Some of them taught me new make up technique . I just couldn't learn . Maybe I am not I fated to use make up on myself .

Haha , finally headed down to Zouk . Its New Urban Male Party . Haha , entered the Zouk like NOOBs ... had to ask about where is the locker and stuff . Haha , had a drink first . Find Zouk very cold at first . After some dancing , find Zouk very warm .

K , here's the interesting part . At about 11 plus , this girl called Sara came to make friends with us . She is a china girl . Since she is alone so we don't mind her joining us . Her type is to attract guys . But we just want to have our own fun . She brought us to a spot where there are many cute guys . Actually it doesn't make any difference because it is so dark .

At 12 plus , we realised that we are surrounded by guys . Oh man , my friend was first to be asked for number . Next was the other two ( including Sara ) was been asked . I was watching the whole show for fun . I know they are going to reject them . But my happiness was short lived . Another guy who was dancing behind my back for 5 - 10 min wants to make friends with me . I really didn't know how to reject people straight at their face . Luckily the whole group wants to get a drink , so I manage to siam him for the first time .

After going back to the dance floor for a short while , a guy's friend's girlfriend (he quite good looking but its xiao di di type ) ask if I want to dance with him . I rejected , claiming that I want to dance with my friends . Then Sara who was good terms with them so we open the gap for them to dance , I left shortly because my friend called me .

When I was on the phone , another guy wants to know me , I used my call as an excuse and siam him . Returning back to the dance floor , I stood on the platform to look for my friends . I think the first guy had saw me so he started moving close to my group of friends . By then the cute guy is gone . Then I friend told me that I the guy is coming , so I used my phone as an exucse again and went to the toilet . Call my friends , asked her to pei me talk for 5 minutes then I went back to the dance floor .

After dancing for some time , we got bored and so we sat down . Then my friend received a message from the guy whom she gave her number to . That his friend( the guy whom I siam two times ) wants to know me . Haizzz , finally gave up . He message me once , but I lied that I am married with two kids and he got the wrong number . Ever since I didn't picked up his calls .

Went to tawn over at friend's house . Wah , she lived in greley ( don't know how to spell ) but she didn't eat all the good stuff around her house . Then I went back home this morning to settle the internet stuff . After that I went back to sleep .

I wake up to find my friend forwarding a message from a guy I had been trying to siam three times . He wants to send us home last night .This is yong bu yan pai sia ...

Kk ... that's all for today .

-burgurldotzcom-( ice queen fails )

No comments: