Monday, August 28, 2006

yEa ... I didn't fall down ...


Yesterday went out for class outing with 10 guys,sounds werid huh,I'm the only girl. I also thought so . I wanted to go Ubin badly since the last time I went there was years ago .

Woke up early in the morning , my entire head was thinking of excuses not to go for this outing . Lots of fear in me , like will I fall down , will I feel extra , will they not want me go and many many things . Then I told myself , if I never walk out of this house , I will never know . We were suppose to meet 6.45 at JE . End up ask ex-class rep(albert) to wait for me awhile at my house lrt station at 7 . Hahaha ... make KN thought that we all had left ...

I also made Jia Jia , my senior in bpghs . Thought a lot of our happenings in our life now . Wah , miz bpghs a lot sia , hope I am going back to visit our teachers on 31 August . Hahaha , start chattering early in the morning . Next we board the train and met Natasha , my netball junior . Got , feeling so luckily like a bpghs reunion . Learn few stuff about my friends , got , felt sad .
Stuff change so fast the day we all leave bpghs .

Had to alight at Tiong Bahru , can't talk to Natasha anymore le , thanks to Paul , cause he was late , in fact everybody were late . We said we'll be reaching Pasir Ris at 8 am , but we reach there at 8.15 like that , its wasn't that late afterall . Kind of gong gong in the morning . Bryan is the late king of the day ...

Okie , talk about cycling . Hahaha , Albert said that I need not fear of falling down becasue Paul will fall down 1st . Hahaha ... his words came true . Through this cycling experience , I learnt to go down a slope . It was my fear for many years le . I remembered the last time I went to Sentosa , I fell down twice because I don't now how to go down this steep slope . The tracks in ubin were bummpy and rocky . Better than I-gallop sia . I almost flew out of my bike .

Haizzz , now my butt pain , leg pain , arm pain ... preparation for Friday night cycling ...

Kk ... that's all for now then ... byeeeeeee

-burgurlzdotzcom- ( butt pain pain )

No comments: