Friday, August 25, 2006

The breakup ...

Waiting up early the morning , started the day off by updating my blog ... Haha ! told you all before le ... I am going to mass blog ...

Yesterday was my last day of Sem exam , can't wait to get out of the examination room . The exam was 9-11 , I left the room at about 9.50 . I really did study , but its 30% only , can do .I rang up my both friends and asked if we can meet earlier . Originally was 12 , I rang Evan up and asked her to leave the house after she is ready , she was shock and say I should stay in the room longer . Then I rang up Val , she said she will be in orchard at about 11 , but I'm bored waiting for them for 1/2 hour , so I went to the National Dental Center to look for her . She was paying the bills and was waiting for the nurse to fix the appointment for her .

Reached Orchard at about 11.15 , Evan waited for us a little while . Haha ... got what I wanted . I wanted to treat myself to shrimp dumpling , happen that Food republic has 1 outlet of XIn fu ying cai jiu lu . Evan didn't want to go there , she thought that it was a food court and its not nice to treat Val too . But she changed the moment she walked passed the stores . Its like all the best stores were located there .

After that , actually intended to play pool , but it was expensive , so we went to watch The Breakup . Should have gone to play pool . Crying on the last day of sem . Was watching this movie , pricked me during one part of the movie . It reminded obout my past relationship . Girls like to feel appreciated else they will feel like they are taken for granted . The same moral of the story as 'Click' , don't take things for granted . Giving too much makes 1 tired to the extend that she had nothing to give le .Val laughed at evan for crying , end up she too cried . Haha ... End up we three cried . Catch this movie if you have the time , I don't mind watching again .

Was asking a friend where to play cheap pool at Orchard . End up he didn't reply so we watch movie . He replied during the movie , message him after the movie and told him that I should play pool instead of watching the movie because the movie made me cried . He called me a monster because he thought that I cried till my eyes zhong zhong ... ZZZ ... big bully !

Then we went shopping again . Hahaha , Val kept looking at pictures of food instead of shopping . Hahahaha ... First time sia , instead of looking at clothes , bag , shoes , we keep looking at food . End up we went Crystal Jade Lai Mian . We shared 1 bowl of lai mian , and we each had 1 long of dumpling . 3 of us share the red bean past too . Like that $27 ... Consider Crystal Jade is reasonable le .

Then we went to m:)phosis at taka , realised that it is having 30% discount storewide .Then we went to P.S. to find my friend . Luckily , i didn't buy it at taka , I saw another top that fit me better at P.S. and I bought it . Haha ... some habits are hard to die , always going home with an extra bag . Slim down very good , look good in the clothes .

Was very worried , I will get fat after eating supper last night . So I weigh this morning , luckily , weigh maintained . Think because we shop till too hiong liaoz , from 11 - 8 . Shopping Queen !

That's all for now !

-burgurldotzcom- ( shoppingz queen ! )

No comments: