Saturday, August 05, 2006

Xi xin gift from amy ...

Too tired to blog yesterday , so I shall begin blogging today . Yesterday was the gathering of my life coaching group . Together we also have a mass birthday party where we celebrate everybody's birthday , no matter its over or not over . Got this birthday present from this coachee . She gave me 4 things . 1 of it is for my mature self , 2 of it is for my childish self and 1 is neutral self . Hahaha ... am I muti-personality ? Find that act kind of xi xin , really touched me ... Probably like what she said , sensitive people lik sensitive people ba .

Though yesterday didn't play anything exciting , just some simple card games . When it come to murderer , zzz , she ask a lot of question sia . Kind of funny because she really ask a lot of questions . Probably that is the different style of learning habits . I remembered I learn games through playing it again and again . Slowly get the gist , the stragey to win the game . All thanks to my secondary school mates , they taught me many card games .

Start the day of with a cup of milk in the cup that cindy bought for me . Haha ... thought of another purpose for the box that is used to contain the cup that I am using . I can use it as my piggy bank , haha , my piggy bank is like kind of not much space left , so can transfer some coins over . By the way , another way to save money is to delibrately not to use coins . It really works . Keep using notes , that's why my piggy is going to be full . And yes , you got to resist the temptation of using the coins in the piggy bank , unless you really really really no money to eat food . Another method is to resist the temptation of taking cabs , they really cost a lot when you really calculate how much you spend on them , specially now , cab fare has increased .

Yesterday , I was also watching superband , kind of sad , Lucify didn't win . I find their style is kind of fresh in Singapore . The jap kind where their styles are between unique and errie . Haha ... That's my view only . Anyway , MILUBING won , think because of their youthfulness ba . So nice to be a youth (smiley face) .

Think my programme for today is reading other people's blog , no worries , will only read your blog if you give me your blog add . Cool to have a blog , I always have this san fen zhong ren du for diary . With blog , I am very enthu blogging about my life . Imagine , ten years down the road , I am reading all the past post . Having a nice laugh about them . Its all about growing up ba .

I haven't finish , planning a study plan for my semester exam , watch tXX fXXX tXX fXXXXXX again , but this time with sound . Hmmm ... changing to exam mode ba also .

That's all for now ... won't be blogging so often le ... till something big happen again ... Bye bye ...

-notigurldotzcom-(evil gurl grinning away evilly)

No comments: