Friday, August 25, 2006

7th August ...

Started the day off by arranging my notes and preparing to start revision for semester exams .

Then I started counting the money in my piggybank . Zzz ... kind of broke because been saving since the start of the year , and now its already August .The best part was I was planning to buy a PSP . Got addicted after playing my friend's one . Oh my god !I am 19 without any saving , how can I ? Within 2 years , my account will start deducting money because it falls below $500 ...

Took a bus 190 to Orchard to meet Val . We arranged to watch 'Click' . Along the way , I was reading 'Little Prince' . Then my 'bookmark' , its a tee tag from this DCP tee , a cute monkey picture printed on the tag , fell onto the floor. I started searching it anxiously . This guy who was sitting behind me , saw what I was doing and started looking around and picked up the bookmark for me , placed it against the window . I saw this hand slipping best my back and saw my bookmark . I turned and smiled at him because I knew he picked up for me .

Haha ... fated to go P.S. . My friend happen to be working , so I got some discount while buying the bottom , and also my friend's gift .

Okie ... the climax of this blog . Its about the movie "Click" . I thoughts were , the remote contorl represents one's thought towards negative stuff . Some people choose to escape it by pressing fast forward button . So the same measures taken when the same problem arise . Some people chooses to escape from problems and took stuff for granted . As I always say " Why does one realised that something is important to them when it is lost . But its too late , its gone means its gone ... "

Evan later message me when I was on the way home . She waited at the bus-stop to pass me a birthday gift . I was shocked cause she already gave me a treat . It happen to me the same Pooh speaker like Poohyee , so decided to called it Pooherr . Haha ! Pooh had became my trademark ...

-burgurlzdotzcom-(I tresured my stuff a lot ! Every little thing counts )

No comments: