Friday, August 04, 2006

AGV presentattion day ...(updated on the cup part)

Today is the day of my group AGV presentation . After 15 weeks of planning and fabricating , within a day , its all became scrap metal . Though its a simple design without any fancy design , fabrication wasn't easy , especially like machine noob like me .

I stilled remember the first day I started doing some fabrication . I have a lot of fears , fear of been injured , fear of spoiling the workpiece , fear of making the wrong dimension , lots of fear inside me . Then she told me , just do , spoil never mind , just do can le . Finally , stepping out of my comfort zone , took the metal plate , and mark . Then I want to cut out the plate , the TSO demostrate how to cut one side of the plate , then I do the another side . Kind of scary , the saw is moving up and down , if I don't pay attention , my finger will be GONE ! I manage to relate it will sewing machine , use my 101% of effort to do it . Ta dang , a base plate is done !

Finally felt that I am doing something related to my course . Took a vedio and a few picture of the AGV before it all become scrap metal . After taking the vedio , I played a little to see the effect , feeling super happy , was grinning away . Then Kenny(TSO) was laughing at me , then Joan said , happy till like that .Wah ... felt kind of sad because the AGV dismantle le(Check out the ablum and friendster for the pictures and vedio ).

Haha ... today specially meet cindy at Lot 1 to check out this booth , selling disney stamp and sticker . Can put my own name and choose my own design . Haha ... kind of nice ... like it a lot !I was flipping this demo book , saw a this couple stamp , XXXX love XXXX ... so sweet !!!
Cindy got me this Winnie the Pooh cup , kind of cute !!! But I still want my Pooh Pooh cup ! This pei pai me do revision ba , I don't drink coffee so use it to refill water or to drink my favourite milk from ba .

Hmmm ... that's all for today ba ... trying to cut down my time on msn ...

-bEl-(the guRl who is crazy about winnie the pooh)

No comments: