Tuesday, August 01, 2006

noti deed added(updated:sha da jie ...)

My confession : I wasn't listening to teacher during lecture , watching tokoy drift via friend's handphone . Haha ... no worries* , the worksheet lecture gave is with solution so I didn't miss out much . So pai seh , he let me hold on to his phone for about 2 hours because I wanted to watch tokoy drift . Then after I return him because I didn't know how to go back to the main menu , afarid that I did not close his application properly , so I return him to where the movie stop . Then he showed me his handphone and said see left 2 battery , ah pay back ... (Zzz ... how to pay back battery ???)

Kind of angry at the starting of tokoy drift , the guy is so egoistic that he inorge the fact that his girlfriend was scared and was hurting when he banged the other car . What the ... I think its better you lose in the race than to lose your girlfriend lor . If she is the one , how many times can you lose her ,does it mean that you can get her back everytime you lose her.

The ending keeps me wanting to watch the next too fast too furious , didn't have ending again . Don't say le , want to know , watch yourself , I didn't know much of the content because I was watching it without sound . The sentence that hits me is " I didn't I know how to drift , its because you never asked " . You will never know something if you never asked ...
The math lecturer(ji go pek), disturb sia , ask me go his house and bring a blank paper and he will give me all the solutions . Then I asked him to post on the blackboard , then the whole class laughed at me because I didn't get his dirty meaning , then my friend said , no blackboard , bed got lah .Zzz , lonely old man are all like this .

Didn't really listen teacher's lecture the whole day , don't know why keep asking each other those lame and IQ questions . Then he said , Eh , I know how to tell fortune . He said , you know how to save money sia , because in between your fingers there are no holes . Then we three start comparing fingers , Zzz , see see my hole bigger ah , means I spend lots of money . Then next was palm reading , if there are broken lines on the plam , means you are now facing some difficulties , I got 1 broken line . Then he said , if the top of your last (smallest)finger reaches the top line of your fourth finger(the finger nexts to the smallest finger ) , it means that you have good life . Then the lecturer asked , you all three trying to read fortune ah .

Then other he said , I also know how to read fortune , from 1 to 9 , choose a number. Then I said 5 , then he said , don't tell me the number . Then I said okie okie . Then start again ... after following some steps , then he said id a=1 , b=2 , c=3 ,d=4 ... don't tell me ah . Then I said "okie , d" .Then he said , "don't tell me ,what lao , sha da jie leh" . Then all 3 of us laughed . Zzz , I still very puzzle why I know I cannot tell him yet I told him ...

Getting nearer and nearer to semester , no time to prepare them because of the tests . Manage to do IA lab test , copied her answer . That the prob when you absent too much .

Haha ... many people joining the pon club liaozzz.

-bEl-(I am bEl e guRl that is nOti)

No comments: