Sunday, July 30, 2006

notigurldotzcom

Finally watch finish er mo zai shen bian le . Wahhhh , nice show sia .I also want a christmas tree , think getting a small one for myself this year . This also marks the end of my break and start of my preparation for sems exams le . Bye bye comp ( no worries , my hand will itch de ) .

As my name suggest , yea , a noti deed added today . Ever since I know that debarrement is over , I got lazy to go to school . Think many peole also feel the same ba . Today I am not going to school because my AGV project is DONE . A good thing I learnt is to use machine and a bad thing is I didn't do much because of my scared to spoil stuff attidue . Zzz . this friday , our AGV will dismantle so that some parts can be recycled. Weeks of our effort within mintues it will be scape metal .

Health: Tummy still feels uncomfortable , probably because I am on diet . Hahaha , weight drop again ! Diet programme is working . Val ... wait for me ! Joining you in Sentosa wearing bikini . My method is , morning eat moderate , noon , half the portion and night a few bites (or the might as well not eat portion). Probably getting obessess with dieting , got disguested when I chew onto a piece of pork(king of ribs) and I will not want to eat for the entire dinner and keep drinking soup

Think today , I will do my tutorials , revise for lab test and do a study time-table for semester exams ...

-bEl-(the gurl ROX!)

No comments: