Friday, August 25, 2006

23 August ...

1 paper down , I have no confident in the past three papers . Probalby its because of the previous broken relationship , didn't really concentrate well . If this sem , my G.P.A. is over 2.0 , I will be glad . 1 more to go ... bEl , jIa you !

Kind of guilty , having to drag my relationship problem into my studies . I never been like this ... probably my 1st relationship , find it hard to let go ba ... ( bEl ! ... you are not ALONE ... ) Talk to Mirabel just now , I am ready to concentrate on my studies .

Looking forward to next Friday night cycling . Been craving to cycle for a long time . Now can cycle till I siao le ...

Feeling Xin Fu ... just wake up from my nap . Fee ling hungry , I went down to find a Zinger burger . Just when I was craving for KFC ... Then Mirabel give me advice ... what more can I ask for ??

Gosh ... most many post to type ... Happy reading !

-burgurldotzcom- ( 1 more to go ! )

No comments: