Friday, August 25, 2006

20 August ...

Seems like I have been demoralise by my previous two papers . Didn't want to do any revision for the next two papers since Friday . Been chatting on MSN for hours . Don't know why time files when I'm on internet .

No television programme for today ! Its national day speech ... Bored so I on my laptop to see if my friends online so that I can chat and eat at the same time . Sadly , nobody ...

Haha ... went online fo another purpose , to get exam tips from my friend . Been poning classes missing so stuff a bit . Zzz , but my printer malfunction ... Cannot print the past year sem paper out . Its like getting everything expect from the north wind .

Was watch Naruto online , gosh ! Don't like the new format , lots of crap . So draggy ... Really want to know whether they have pass the test not .

Okie ... kept my mood le ... ready to study again .

-burgurldotzcom- ( bEl is ready to study ... sae this a long time le )

No comments: