Friday, August 25, 2006

18 August ....

Second sem paper , confident to pass nia . Better than the first paper . Kind of stress out by the both paper , so jio Cindy to Lot1 . Ask her pei me buy Pooh's mattress . Been promise Pooh Pooh for a month le . Felt guilty not fullfilling it . Yea , Cindy was right , I sooner or later will buy it de .

Haha ! I think the weekly amount of words I spoke in class is lesser than the amount I spoke to Cindy within hours . Gosh ! Think I save up many words to talk to her .

Last night , was don't the which day of hungry ghost , went downstairs to pray , but I didn't really prayed . I kept removing the plastic from the paper money . Jie talk a lot of nonsense , think Qian Long will scold her if he was there . I help to carry the stuff to the place where we were going to burn , it was a big stack . Dad said I had the most blessing , Ha !

-burgurldotzcom- ( kai shi dong le )

No comments: