Friday, August 25, 2006

17 August ...

First day of semester exam . Didn't want to talk about it . Its a killer paper . That stupid lecturer came into the class and ask about how was the paper , any difficulties . Can't be bothered to answer him , had to complete the paper .

Crap , all this are crap ! The paper was so difficult . It wasn't like those test or worksheets he gave . The question were straightforward back then . I stared at the paper several times as I had not did such questions before . I was aiming for a 'A' for this module , guess this time I won't get it . If I have a 'C' , I will be happy enough .

Was reading the newspaper . Several thoughts in mind . Kind of pity those glamrous stars , their blog is like an online dairy for them and it was being exposed by the media . Then I came across this letter to the newpaper , regarding the crowd misbehaviour . I think she misunderstood .
People were shouting becasue those people who came late , delibrately squeeze through the groups of people who were sitting down . And as they were standing they blocked the view of those who were sitting down . I reached there about 7.15 , and the place is already 3/4 full . Can you imagine how early they came ?

Next I read an article about ' Monster Girlfriend ' . My first thought was , ' Haha ... Who ask you go for girls with pretty face ? ' . Then I thought of my ex , whom had friends who like clubbing and is a playboy too ! I remembered feeling the insecurity as chinese has a saying , ' jing zhu ze chi , jing mo ze hai ' .
But I still have to just convinced myself to trust him . Then I remembered I didn't sleep well till he come back , which its like 3 am . For my personal view , its alright to your boyfriends to club as long as he remembers to call you when he reached the place , it shows that he wasn't carried away by the scenary out there .

Haizzz , one paper down , three more to go , got to work hard so that I need not further my studies outside of Singapore . It is very expensive to study outside of Singapore . It really puzzles me , why people look up to enginneers ? Weird . Cause I kind of not like the course I was studying . Got to admit , compared to others , I am consider slacky le . Inspired by my dad to study ba ...

-burgurldotzcom- ( 3 more to go ! )

No comments: