Sunday, July 02, 2006

yeA ! eVerything back to normal ...

Hmmm ... stuff between me and him seems to be back to normal le , happy ... But for about 1 month need not meet him le because of National Day Parade reheaseral . But probably , on my birthday can meet for few hours ba . Better than nothing ba . Hey , he still remembers about my birthday , thought he busy till forgotten .

Last friday , finally finish my Life Coaching journey with seven Choa Chu Kang Sec girls , they ROX ! They give me confident to lead people , at first I was very unsure about myself . After receving a letter , I felt that I have succeded in some way or another . I am so proud of myself . Guess what , before all of us go home , we played games that we played when we were kids .
Poly life seems to be more busy than I thought , projects , test , tutorials , they come crushing on me ah ... Probably its in a faster pace , every lecture 2 hour a week and stuff are every different from secondary school ba . I find myself very good girl in school because I hardly hang out with ploy friends , probably not clicked ba . Never mind , I got Val and Mic .

Just got back my lap top , felt glad that I manage to have all the things I saved before because I have an extra drive . But now i do not have the partion drive anymore , looking for some IT people to do it for me ba . A little unhappy because some stuff in my lappy is not the same anymore .

Erm , think I shall end here le ... got to do one lab report lab ... byeeeee

No comments: