Monday, June 26, 2006

Average Weekend

Yup ... an average weekend I had ...

Dunno why Jack is anto Bao Lian Deng , keep watching it , feel quite left out ... No matter how tired he was , he will still watch till he had headache . Next was , he was so hungry but he refuse to pack food . Then I was kind of hungry , then I walked to the living room to ask he want to eat a not but found his mum sitting beside him so I go to the toilet instead . He sort of read my mind that I am hungry and so gave me something from his house to eat ... Haha ... A little sweetness in the mist of hunger ??

I bought a cup to Jack's house and end up drinking half of the flask of water ... zzz ... water tank sia . Cause there is an oucer(dunno how to spell) on my tongue ( isn't like that spell) .
Today I went to school , tio suan by classmate cause got 70 demeirt points ... haha ... hard to get sia ... such " high " points

Okie ... that's all for now ... all the best to those having their exams ...

No comments: