Sunday, July 09, 2006

sUper dUper sad ...

I thought that it is because of NDP , me and my stead can't meet . But is not like this , is he don't want to meet . I think I m super stupid , type this post also wept . Can see how much it hurts me . Finally , the whole house is empty , room for me to wept . Quite mad at him at first , he jio his friends to play pool , and didn't inform me he book out , prob dunno how to tell me that he don't want to meet ba . Can you imagine how heart broken I was to know that he had already book out but only to know it only next day afternoon . I sent two sms to tell him what I feel and hope to get an explaination yet he claim that he was sleeping that's why he didn't called , I flared immediately telling him that it is pointless to deny his mistake and what I got was he nonchalent. I felt like I am an idot waiting for a call from someone but the someone is sleeping. He surely know that I will be waiting for his call yet he do such stuff to me. Ya, I know , I am so silly to cry over such guy ...

I really need to break up with him just that I don't have the courage to do so ... it is really over the limit ... I can't tolerate any of his nonsense anymore . Waiting for him to say breakup because I fear of regret like I said two times to him before. Think it is useless to wait for to change for the better because it seemed impossible ...

Saddest
-bel- ...(status:crying stupidly)

No comments: