Saturday, July 29, 2006

Wah ... 32nd post le ...

It really makes me wonder ... who will be reading my blog posts . I think there is some common rules about blogging , whatever in the blog must be kept in the blog , not nice to make nasty comments about the blog and be nice !

Hmmm , the wind is blowing real hard . Guess it gonna be a heavy rain . I had just copied my tutorial . Gosh ! I know I shouldn't had done it but I really don't know how to be . Its better to copy than not do right . Guess like I got to work extra hard . Dad discovered I copied , he didn't scold me at all . He trust me ba , he knows I have very high expectation of myself especially in studies .

Since yesterday , Dad been giving me driving lessons . So hard to park without all those poles . Zzz ... find those parking in circuits are useless , it doesn't apply to what we are parking in public car park . Can imagine myself , after I had obtained my license , everybody had to get out of the car to be my pole , giving me lots and lots of signal . Dad commented that my driving style is not safe , keep overturning too much . Talking about driving , miss my instructor , LU LA LA , he said I'm his kai xin guo , then who's mine ? .

My maple mei hor , add her in friendster le ... so long haven't accept ... zzz . Nice mei , just add me in msn then keep flooding me with songs . Lots of people who played maple says that its boring . I do find it boring , but because of my two meis , haha ... not bored le ...
Think going to watch er mo zai shen bian till it rains then I go to sleep ... haha ... Nono ... I not piggy , I sleep early , wake up early de (lalala,I know what you going to say about me)

Hey , people if you are reading , do put some comment oOOO ...

-bEl-(notigaldotzcom)

No comments: