Friday, July 28, 2006

still can't resist the tempation to blog

Wah ... after been sick and absent for two days , realized how much stuff I missed out . Kind of panicked right now because seems are round the corner . But here am I still blogging ( need to be whacked le ) ... haha ... Good thing is , I managed to somehow finish my projects , that really completed but I at least completed like 80% of it and the rest leave it to her for edit.

Finally eating again after falling ill , neighbor's porridge was super delicious and I ate them all up . Fear of being fat , I think I will skipped dinner then . This time must really slimmed down le ... Next time go chiong den chio mah ...

Enjoy talking on msn ... probably we are the crappers ba ... We are quite open to each other about our relationship problems with our ex . He always say I will feel that way coz I got ren xing or I have human feelings . Shared about my stupid dream , maybe it is reflecting on what I want sub-consciensionly (like that spell ?) ....

Haha ... blogging halfway because mum need to clean the house ...

There's a saying " shi shang qui yao yuan de gu li shi dang wo zhan zai ni mian qian , er ni bu zhi dao wo ai ni " ( the longest distance on earth is when I am standing in front of you and you don't know I loved you ... ) And today, I find that the sweetest thing on earth is when you had passed away , the other who is living , will miss you and talk about you good . He/She will also talk about what you would do if you were are here .

That's all for now ba ... I hope everything would have a happy ending ...

-bEl-(I still love you!)

No comments: