Friday, July 14, 2006

Don't take anybody for granted ...

Hey Mic , if you are reading . Just wanna let you know Val updated me about your stuff . Don't take your boyfriend for granted anymore else the ending of your relationship will be like mine ... Nothing much to carry on le ...

Finally kick the habit of carry an extra bag home . Maybe just break up ba , keep dolling myself up , keep myself ready for the next challenge . Yea ! slim down much le ... from 56 kg to 54 kg le and its within a week . Hope more keep sliming down more .

Wah ... one week later I am nineteen . Haiz, older by one year old le . Glad that there is Val to celebrate with me on that day . I miss that sea view at espanade , ending my 19th birthday there ba. Haha !

Ya , now I am getting happier each day . All thanks to my friends been there for me . Thanks for all the concern . I am now changing all my picts ... its being long huh ... more to come ... keep logging in to check them out okie ...

No comments: