Thursday, July 13, 2006

my 20th post ...

No matter what is the pending outcome ... I lived with no regrets ... As I have give my best in it and I am not the one who called stop . So I won't feel regret because it not that I don't want , is he don't want and there is nothing I can do .

One thing to keep in mind is , actions speak louder than words . I will always be right there with my arms spread open , waiting for the day you change for the better . And all the best in whatever you do ...

Erm ... maybe life will be very normal . No super ups ... and super downs . Life less colorful ... which means more security ...

Hmmm ... I have slackened ... lazy to do tutorial le ... today summore pon lesson ... wahahaha ...
Hey ... updating my ablum very soon le ... check it out okie

No comments: