Thursday, July 20, 2006

zZz...No time to slEEP ...

Just come back from Causeway point , because she wants to get a pair of new shoes for her presentation . But end up we both got sleepy because the of the classes in the morning . I just reached home and I realised that I don't have time to sleep because I have to go out again.
Yes , going out for my little birthday celebration . Haha ... felt like a princess because I have five days of birthday celebration and nobody is allowed to spoil them for me (Specially warned that person le).

Thur (20/07) : Actually ,celebrating at Clementi , at this Jap resturant ?? Only know that I am having Jap cusine . But we both were so full that we ended up share porridge . Haha , we were drinking sugar cane . Then this auntie said its $2.20 , then she took a second look and asked , are you a student ? Then I said ya , then she said , student $2 , next time must say you are student mah. I was puzzled , because I didn't know they have this student promotion . Then we went to Kbox to sing at from 7-10.30 , cost about $10.50 per person , cheap huh . Later then I know it was her treat . Saw san guo lian mv , got what he meant, tank action is quite big .

Fri(21/07) : Celebrating with my secondary school classmates(Hwee Jing , Cindy and Patricia) , they are coming over to my house to tawn .( last gathering at my old house ba , renovating probably next month .)

Sat(22/07) : Celebrating with Michelle and Valerie . Program will be first movie , catching pirates of cariebeean (spelling wrong is MR KELONG's fault), then dinner at Mache and talking while enjoying the view of Singapore near Espanade .

Sun(23/07) : Celebrating with my family , if my dad buys me a new phone K800i , that would be great but it will never happen because he just got me a new phone early this year .

Mon(24/07) : Its pooh pooh birthday !!! It gonna have mass birthday party ba , together with LOVE and yaya . I sae this $20 mattress at Kiddy Palace , think getting it for pooh pooh and others during Auguest(Got to save up because been spending money to doll myself up for my birthday) Yea , then pooh pooh at night can sleep with me le.

Many people thought that I am crazy , because pooh pooh is just a soft toy . But he is too big to be MISS . Haha, treat him like a real big baby , he is so cute !!! I do get heart aches if people beat or kick him . Stupid sister boyfriend made gross facts about pooh pooh , saying that cockroaches like cotton and they will crawl into pooh pooh and then few years later pooh pooh will be heavier because cockroaches are living inside them.

Its about two weeks after the breakup , zzz , weigh went up to 55kg again . Hey , I don't want it to be like this . I started eating more than usual because I was msging a friend and was feeling happy . His reply speed can killed me . Normally when people replied , the time interval will never be more than ten minutes . He will msg me probably twenty minutes later . His reason for doing so its because , he say if replied too fast will very fast nothing say . Today he gave a very lame joke , you have to be patient else you cannot see doctor .

I was asking him if he got the clothes he wanted because he asked me for advice mah, then he replied didn't find any . So I told him to get a girlfriend so that she knows what he wants and will help him buy ( Girls are shopping queen ) . His replied was you think girl friend very easy find ah , somemore he misses his ex-girlfriend . Then , I asked him to tell her lah . Haizzz , why people always wiat till they lost it then they learnt to tresure leh ?? .But he scared stress her because she is having her alvl mah . But I asked him to tell her that he misses her because say le then you have no regrets mah even thought she might reject him mah . Wah , he said that to see her once will make him very happy .

Hmmm , can see that how much he misses her ba.
Been single for the last two weeks , made me realised that there are somethings I definately gonna missed but I am gonna find better stuff than stuff that I missed . Was on my way home last tue, then this guy asked his gf , " Want bao bao not ? Huh ? Want bao bao not ? " Then I tilt my head to turn and look before I alighted the train , and I saw them hugging together .

Oh man , its so sweet . Then I realised that I can't have that for now . Then today , I saw this couple wearing couple tee . So sweet , again realised that I can't have it for now . Soon realised that many stuff couples can haveand do , I cannot have them for now le . Never mind , hopefully one day I will get better stuff than this .

Today , my original intention of going to causeway point is because of my brother . He aceepted file via bluetooth from unknown sources and his handphone keeps resetting . Saw his big card friend , made me and hwee jing wait for him for ten minutes . He was yakking away at the nokia center about him not getting his NIRC , then I made funny faces , don't get don't get lah , nxt time will get de mah . Then his another friend saw it and laugh at him and pull him away .

Today , I super happy because I saw people I like and do stuff that I liked ...

-bEl-

( diNg doNg : I am a girl who fall down and can climbed up again . Thanks friend , lending a shoulder to me when I am going through darks times , receiving a shocking news and I just laughed it away because :

Because of youI never stray too far from the sidewalk
Because of youI learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of youI find it hard to trust
Not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you...I am afraid)

No comments: