Sunday, May 21, 2006

Wah ... Having bad flu ...

Hmmm ... back to my weekly blog ...

After some advice to change my blog to other blogs like blogspot , I decide not to change because of the old entries ... My conscience is clear , nothing to fear ...

Ended the busy week by going out with few friends , as usual , the trio ... First , we started eating at British takeaway for dinner , then we went underground to go taka because I wanted to repair my braclet . On our way there we saw this booth selling mazagines and also giving out freebis . I was attracted to the freebis and so I bought 2 mazagines, Cleo and Woman's Weekly .Hey , this sales tactic work okie .I realises that both the magazines are worth reading , hmmm ... guess like I got to invest lots of money in magazines le . Then , we bought similar rings because it has 50% discount , isn't that a bargain for a 925 ring ...

Okie , let me tell you what are the freebies they both magazines are giving out ... hair dye , milk , facial foam , sun block lotion , some skin care products and many many more ... worth it right , for just $8 ...

Yea ... Jack and me topic again ...

Haha ... he saw the ring i bought and tried to put it into my left hand forth finger.Then I said , no ... you haven't ask . Then he said , no need de , use eye communication , then he rise his eyebrowns up and down a few times and said ok , then he started to force it into my finger again , I tried to curl my finger but no use ... he still manage to force it down ...

Diaoz at his house the whole day , actually wanted to watch Over The Hedge but we became lazy and so decided to slack at his house the whole day and watch him play Wining 11 ... haha ...

Kk ... that's all for now ... ByE byE ... oops ... gonna late for sch le ...

No comments: