Sunday, May 28, 2006

Last Week of SCHOOL ...

I like it when the term is coming to the end , but the common tests seems to be never-ending ... I have an IA common test and a MMS lab test coming and I have not done anything about it . Think I got to start from now le ...

Hmmm , miss val and mic , wondering when is our next meeting ... Jing also , long time didn't see her le ... wondering what is she doing now . HaizZz , as life goes on , stuff gets piling up , hardly have time to catch up with each other .

This weekend , Jack had a early book out ... HAPPY ... though its like no difference , cause I got to watch him play winning 11 , as usual he wouldn't let me take a nap ... Couple of things he hasn't change ... 1) still leaving me a side and playing pool when pubbing . 2) refuse to let me win .

HaizZz , during the month of July , which is the month of my birthday . Jack bomb me with a good and bad news . Bad news first , 3 Saturedays will be burnt for NDP . Good news is , he have more money to spend on my present ( I doubt so , wait all the crap excuse come out like need to buy this stuff , need to return friend money , worse still if he did not get me anything ) . Dare not to put high hopes on him ...

Today , we both went to watch Over The Hedge . Thought that after so many weeks , there might not be much people watching this movie . Ironically , 3/4 of the threater is occupied and the best part was , 90% were kids ... so you can imgaine huh . Jack was praying hard that all the kids were going to watch X-men . Haha , it didn't work huh ... Kind of expected , kids were noisy shouted half-way during the movie but the movie was great , we were unaffected by those noise . Yes catching X-man next week .

After that , don't know why , Jack suggested watching Pokemon since he had the disc . So two nineteen year-old " kids " watch Pokemon while eating dinner . Haha , Pikachu is very cute , after so many years , still find Pikachu cute , with his pika pika and pikachhuuuu . Then I told Jack how I wish to have Pikachu as a pet . Then he said , if there is Pikachu , Singapore don't need army le , 1 pikachu can shocked the enitire battlieon ( should be like that spell) ...

Okie ... shall end my weekly blog here then ... those who are having common test ... Jia you !!!

No comments: