Sunday, May 14, 2006

Something funny ...

Hmmm … thinking what have I done the past week …


I seems to have step onto my Automation Industrial’s lecturer tail le . He gets flare-up when explaining stuff to me . When I am doing my practical , he got pissed off when he noticed that my initial position is wrong . Oh my god , this is the first time a lecturer got so impatient with me .


Next , haha … talk about my favorite topic … Jack & me !!!

Last week , it was supposed to be a long break for him , end up he had guard duty on Sunday , so he had to book in by Saturday . HaizZz … Friday night ,we went to watch Poseidon , many people thought that it is like Titanic , no … it is not … the effect was great ! Hey … watch it when you have the time okie …

During the Saturday afternoon , I got tired and took a nap . Jack help me cover blanket when I just kicked the blanket off the bed , then I kicked it off the bed again . Then I was half-awake , was looking who helped me cover blanket … Haha … Then he wake me up , tell me its time for dinner .

Then after dinner , he wanted to play winning eleven ( a PS II game ) so I tried to sleep again , then he turned and ask me to watch him shoot a goal and caught me sleeping . Ever since , he did not let me sleep again , he keep turning back and check if I had close my eyes again … Then at the end of the match , there is a match review , he did not score the first goal , he blamed me because I did not watch him play . Haha !!!



Haha … shall end my blog here .. wait a week later for my next update …

No comments: