Sunday, May 07, 2006

Jack cooked again for me !!! ( instant noodle niaz ... haha ... no big deal )

Yo yo ! Updating my blog again …



Haha … yes , Jack cooked again , because he is broke ! Hmmm , new discovery ! He cooked only 1 packed of noodles at 1 time because he said that that if he cooked 2 packs at 1 go , it will not be tasty . zZz … a bit guilty , so man fan .The way he cook the egg is fantastic , not too raw , just nice , I’m loving it ! Haha . I can’t cook , sad case ( check out the album for the pix )



I don’t know why Jack recently felt that I met him the wrong time again . ( He used to be quite rich before his dad lost his job ) . The cutest part was , he said “ You want 1 whole Winnie the Pooh family , I can give you 2 ah ” . I was thinking why I want 2 same collections, sSHHH , he will “whack” me if he knows that I am laughing at him . But I felt otherwise because we are both childish and bad-tempered , probably our relationship might not last long …



This week he had to book in earlier than usual because of live-firing . HaizZz …



Yea ! Haha ... if you all don’t know what fate is ,here’s an example . Last Friday I went to Bugis to get my bracelet fixed . Then , I meet Val & Mic . Because Mic’s school is near Bugis , so Val was meeting her at Bugis to get some stuff and then they were heading to Parkway .End up , when we saw each other , they decided to change their plans and hang out at Bugis since they haven’t seen me for weeks .(Hehe … you do miss me huh !)



Then Mic wants to take neoprints , ( seems like every time she go Bugis , confirm want to take one) I then realized I haven’t been keeping in touch with neo prints , now got those with bars and fans . As usual , they will go the designing , Val explained that because I am simple . ( Haha ! Ya true, read on to find out ) . Later we went to

Bugis street
because I want to shop for Jack . He said that people in his bunk buy tees that are very expensive , so I want to get him a tee that look expensive but the price is cheap ( Thanks to Eric , he recommended Bugis ).



Val gave me few choices and advises to choose from because I hardly shop in

Bugis street
. And Mic helps me to do the measurement because she is about the same height as Jack ( A big THANK to you both too ! ) Then , we decides to shop for ourselves , as usual , what Val buy I cannot accept ( Coz its out of the normal range ) . Then I saw a piece I like, but it’s the first time I am open to the colour, then Val said , “Why you always like plain clothes ? ”

Wow ! Long post … Tat tat … I shall end here then …

No comments: