Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I am very lucky ...

Yes ... I am super duper lucky today . I did not know how my wallet drop out of my bag . Inside , there is about $150 . I was in the middle of my presentation , then an indian guy came into my klass with my wallet ( A BIG THANK TO YOU ) . Felt super duper relieve else , 15 days need not eat le ...

Today seems to be a bad day with a little good things happening . Sounds a bit funny right . Today I got 2 tests , both modules are tough , they were different stuff from our secondary school science ,but the tests both seem managable , I able to answer 80% of the questions . Next , got a instructor I super dislike . Lu La La ... where are you ... Got this instructor Low , super dislike him because he has a bad-temper , alway make me bad mood till the extend that everytime I see him , my face will auto turn black . Instructor Lu teach me , everything was alright , only need to do the circuit 1 time because all done properly . Instructor Low teach me , I will always mount curb and that is IMMEDIATE FAILURE !

Jack just came back from his field camp , he super duper funny lor . He said not calling me later cause after doing his stuff , he super tired got to sleep . End up , after he finish doing his stuff , he called me to say that he is going to sleep ...

Val is a got magic power sia ... Everytime , she knows when to ask me out . When I full moon , she auto won't ask me out de . Don't know how she know I full moon .ZzZz , evil girl , make me miss her for 3 weeks ...

Ya ... today is a special day , so I did a special blog ... shall end here ... bye bye

No comments: