Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Free to wRite ...

This week nothing special happen ba ... Oh ya , yesterday is my first time eating half a fried chicken with rice (another first in my life ). Oh my god ! its seems so incredible , I had never ate half a chicken by myself .Normally , either one of parents will potion the chicken into five serving … having to eat half a chicken by myself … hmmm … it’s a lot !!!

My birthday is like months away , but I starting to feel that I won’t be happy on that day . Got a bad news from my boyfriend , he might not be able to book out . Most importantly , he don’t seems to be interested in celebrating my birthday with me . HaizZz … he is more worried about his army life ba … his priority is to book out every Saturday , probably this Saturday tio burned …

Today , in school , first lesson , classmate didn’t bring chips ! Heng ah , can do wiring first. Today because of short wires , need to manually cut the wires to its length , ya … finally manage to master the skill . Next memorable lesson was Industrial automation , my set-up could work , but I did not have the strength to insert the tubes properly ! Hahaha … engineering math teacher realized that I am a noisy girl !( Ren bu ke mao xiang )



Okie … I shall end my blogging here … do give me comments , erm … so that I know that you are reading …

No comments: