Monday, June 05, 2006

fInAlly ... schOOl holLidAe lEEE ...

Finally its holiday le , haha ... continuing the target I had from the last holiday ... chong maple to get third job ( PRIEST ) . Sometimes it seem impossible , but I believe that I can do it . This been taking me a long time , to train my character . Probably its me wanting to change job , or probably first time playing an online game .

Wah , just downloaded the assignment , ample things to do sia . Kind of not wanting to touch it , anybody , pls jio me out to study ... Zzz , aren't we suppose to enjoy our holiday ... dots
ME and JACK ... when blogging about us , don't know why feel so happy . Stuff we do seems the same things every weekend , watch him play winning eleven , watch movie ... Kind of miss him some times , wish that he can be by my side . But he always enjoys big group outings with his buddies , he feels boring to go out with me ... sad *

We went to watch X-man last week . We both wore slipper because the weather was very hot . Reminds me of the time when he haven't not buy shoes . Haha , the threater was very cold and he was urgent to go to the toilet , the best part was , the ending of the X-man show , there are more to it . So we both have to endure the long list of actor/actress/workers to see the ending . During this period , Jack keep cursing and swearing that if anyone lied to him , he will ...
Today , I went back to school to do a project , manage to do something by myself , felt so happy . After leeching for one year , manage to do something for myself ...

End of my blog for this week ... bye bye ( all the best to those who are having their exams !!!)

No comments: