Friday, November 18, 2011

First time blogging on my 4s

It's been a week since my last day of school ended. Things were so different from what I had expected. I thought I will be super free spending each day aimlessly. Thus, when there is this workshop on engineering software, I register and went for it. It was a fruitful 3 days workshop. I kind of regret not choosing the elective that taught us how to use CFD. In this workshop, I fulfilled my aim. I learnt how to use CFD a little. Ansys is a powerful software as it can do many different simulations, structural, fluids and many others.

After utilizing my calendar app, I realized my November is very full. I have to start planning what I have to do. I had start calling the shipping company and find out the prices for the shipping cost, so at least I have started ... :) My expensive rental helps me save up a little in some way or the other, free box pick up and delivery since I am living 7 minutes away from the city center ...

As my school life is coming to an end, many dinners and meet ups to do ... I felt privileged and glad to be invited to dinners and road trips because I don't usually hang out with them. I get to know them in class individually but I don't hang out with them after school. After my 3.5 years of school, I manage to know all of them and decided to join in their dinner meeting. Subsequently, joining them for graduation trip ... After all, they are the people I see most of the time in school ... :)

On Wednesday, Shi Yuan came by but I was down with a very bad flu. As she had already come by my hostel, I decided to go down and meet her for a little while. She said she is going to pass me a pear, then I said I don't want a pear, then she said how about sweets, then I said I don't want sweets. When I show up, she gave me this extremely big Winnie the pooh paper bag ... :) I decided to remove my winter clothes from the hook and hang the paper bag there ... :)

I manage to get my phone on Monday. Dad and mum kept asking whether I had got my phone from Nicole. Kind of disappointed with the poor battery life. I am happy that I am able to personalized my message tone ... :)

Cousin's parents are coming over today. Hope they had landed safely in Melbourne ... :)

All for today ... getting use to typing with my new cover ... I can't type like the way I did because of the cover at the left hand side of the case ... My another Iphone case is on its way so if I don't like it, I might change to the other ...

-bEl- ( the girl that is contented with what she has ... )

No comments: