Saturday, November 05, 2011

The day had come ...

If every good news is coupled with a bad one, I rather not have any news ...

This day had finally come ... I know there are issues between them and they seem drifting further apart. I secretly wished that they will some how work out their issues and make it till the end. She is my dearest friend and he is the best one for her. He even thought of marrying her all the time when they are together. Seeing them still together make me believe there is still love, just that I had that I have not met mine ...

The inevitable is finally here, they broken up ... She assured me she is fine but I know she is not. She is not sleeping and eating well. Suck not to be by her side, suck to be here in Mel right now. I wished she manage to get thru the pain ...

Dad got me the phone le ... I was happy about it till I heard the news ... how can I be happy when my dear friend is sad ... how much I wanted that phone ... just can't make me happy ...

Thank Dad for helping me get the phone. Reversation are not allowed and the company couldn't give a definite answer as to when the stock is coming in, so dad had to make a trip down to the shop every day. When it was his turn, they ran out of white color, dad made noise and they suddenly had one white color phone left. Dad is having fun with Siri ...

Meals with friends marks closure to school life ... The happy kid that always make me smile big time ... Gerlyn ...

No comments: