Saturday, May 21, 2011

Pure laziness ...

Today is one of the rare moments I find being lazy is acceptable . Hahahas ... I seriously doesn't want to do anything, sent a couple of emails, went Vic Mar for my favorite breakfast, wonder into Swanston street to see what's road closure like ( nah ... nothing special ... ), clear my space under my desk a little, more room for legs now, now blogging ... I checked the TV guide and there is nothing to watch so I decided to download fuXshions and download the third Lord of the Xings movie ... ahhh ... it's great !!!

Recently, I liked watching Lord of the Ring ... Freddo is sooooo cute ... heeeee ... but still second to Harry Potter ... muhahahas ... XP Its brings me to say that good characters in the movie appeals to me greatly . ( P.S. hao ren zhen nan zhuo ... hao ren ye hui lie )

I was watching Sex and the City TV episodes yesterday. It was great; worth the wait. I was very very very tired yesterday because I didn't sleep well. Before I sleep, I suddenly remembered I did not dimension the chamfer. The whole night I didn't sleep well just because I forget to dimension the chamfer. I didn't wake up to do it because I was too tired to get up. Life is full of dilemma ...

Woke up in the morning, got ready to meet NXX. If you happen to read this, NXX ... I know you have something when you asked me out for meals or drinks for no reason. Its not how I know, its know you too long lar ... It used to be table for 2 ... yesterday was table for 3 ... I guess its going to be like this for awhile. NXX talks to him about everything. Yesterday, he asked how's my assignment going, NXX will be blissful ...

Talking about bliss, my sister is engaged ! Happy for her. My sister had been the pillar for the family and finally she could put down that baggage and have someone to lean on ... I am going to miss her company in the room but I look forward to it ...

-bel-

(P.S. while watching Sex and the City, trying to list down what kind of person I want to be with, I concluded with there isn't such a list because there will always be concession when it comes to love ... a big " idiot" said that there issit a right person, i beg to differ because there will always someone that is better than the right person , but he/she is the right person because your heart says so ... )

No comments: