Saturday, November 08, 2008

Back in Singapore in less than 10 days ...

Back in Singapore in less than 10 days ... 

Hahas ... I just came back from a steak meal with Nicole . Nicole is leaving tomorrow because she is going to Tasmania ! So I woke up in the afternoon and had my breakfast plus lunch , then I head to her house to help her with her house shift . Then after two rounds , we head for dinner ! 

It is a greek food restaurant and I just realized it open 24 hrs ! It is quite expensive but it is good ! For the last meal , everything is worth it I guess !  We also tried to order the Greek restaurant specialty because the waitress stop us because she thinks the steak is too big for us . We also ordered Cola-Lemon mineral water .

When the steak arrived , we dig in immediately because we were tired and hungry . After finishing everything , we realized that we are still not full . We were drinking Cola-Lemon while chatting and deciding where to head for food next . Then we realized that we are full because of the carbonated drink .

Three out of four of my exams are over but I am already in a holiday mood . Seems like the paper I sat for are gone cases . I shan't elaborate on it . Anyway , I have still one more paper to go , so I will work on it ( ??? ) .

Hehe ... in less than 5 days , my family will be joining me in Australia to find me . And its less than 10 days I will be back in Singapore . But it will be a short one because the following day I am flying to Japan . Haha ... take plane 3 times within 10 days !!! But it failed the record I had when I was in Egypt . I think 8 in 14 days ! 

Things I would want to go when I am back in Singapore , have my food tour ( Laska , duck noodle , chicken rice , roti prata and etc ) , go to Zouk ! And maybe MOS ( ? ) Hehe ... 

All for today ... I will be back !!

burgurldotzcom 

No comments: