Friday, October 31, 2008

Super duper lucky ...

Super duper lucky ...

Yesterday , I sat for my first exam paper . I didn't really study for it . Maybe because I wasn't in mood in studying . My stomach was bloaty and I didn't feel like doing anything . The topics that I was OK with it are those that I had test on it because .

As RMIT doesn't had a place for examination to house many students at one go . So we had to travel to Melbourne sports hall to take our exams . Early in the morning , I meet Nicole because I don't know how to go to the place . We had to take a tram to Brouke street then , change another tram to the sports hall . The entire journey take about 30 minutes . 

When I arrived at the sports hall , its was divided into 2 halls . Each hall could house up till 808 students ! Its was super crowded . This reminds me of Great Singapore Sale ! People having hard time to get across the room .

Then when the door opening , everyone starts rushing in . I had to keep a look out for my number because there are so many tables ! When I found my desk , I quickly settle down , take my stuff out and wait for instructions to start reading . 

As I read through the paper , I feel lucky because those that I do not know was not given . I am so glad ! But as I start doing , the paper don't seem simple . I am not confident that I will get it right or not for the questions . I just wrote down what I know .

After the exam , Nicole and I took the tram back . As we validate our tickets , we realized that it is till the next day 3 am . We did not want to waste the ticket so we out . I accompanied her to Box Hill to see a dentist .

Box Hill is another place where all the asian people stayed . Its an 50 minutes ride of tram from the city . Chinese vegetables can be found there . I took my lunch there , serving was big yet price is reasonable ! A big bowl of noodle for $7.50 ! 

After visiting the dentist , we head back to city and ended our day by intending to eat desserts . But end up , we ate rice and drank some stuff . 

Good news to share ! My family is coming to Australia ! They just bought air tickets yesterday . Now , the problem is where to stay  Seems like hotels in Australia seems to be fully booked ! And yes , after Australia , we will go to Japan .

All for tonight ... bye ... 

-burgurldotzcom- 

No comments: