Friday, July 18, 2008

Please check your mail box ...

Heya , I had drop you all an email regarding how you all can contact me . Please let me know if you had not received it . Apologizes for those who did not receive . Is not that I don't like you , its just that I missed you out or think that you might not want it .

A little updated for u all before I chiong to bed . I am finally alone in my hostel . Previously , my dad was always with me . Today was about making choices , to soak the clothes to day or soak them tomorrow . I decided to do it today . To wash the floor today or wash it tomorrow . I decided to wash it tomorrow . How to go about it , tomorrow I will decide bah ... 

As for now , its not exactly quiet , most probably , the walls are thin so when my neighbours make noise or make a cup of drink , I can hear them . I guess my electric bills will explode , I had ' on ' to heaters . Its cosy but I had to switched them off soon ...

Okie , all for tonight ... I am tired , I want to go sleep le ... bye bye ...

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: