Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Updates ...

Nothing to blog about . Nothing big happen . Nothing important . Just nothing ...

Yesterday , I went for my statistic test even though I had MC for it . Its a blessing in disguise to be honest . I was unable to revise for that test because I didn't realise that it was yesterday till a friend told me that there is a test . I am not a calender person type . Gosh ! So I through the course notes quickly and went to bed .

The next morning , I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach and I had to go to the doctor . After taking medicine , I continue my revision and realise that there are many things that I do not know . I quickly revise the test and prepare for school .

Thankfully , I went for the test because the paper was tough . If I had taken the retest paper , it would be tougher . Phew ! Today lecturer had gone through some of the questions , 6/40 marks gone .

Feeling very tired , off to bed ... phew !

-burgurldotzcom-( pass each day sotongly ... )

No comments: