Saturday, November 03, 2007

Ben's departure ...

Last day of E-learning week , yet I have 30 % of my assignments not done , for instance PED's report , Statistics tutorial questions and studying for all the upcoming tests . Gosh ! I am going to miss the times I woke up late , laying on the sofa and flipping through channels ...

Today was the first day of my life-coaching session but I had to miss that because I am not feeling well . I was a little worried so I got up early . Then at 10 am , a coachee called me and said that no one appeared ! I was worried and I called Angie and Corrine . Luckily , Corrine was there . Phew ! Guess I have to go back to sleep later because I slept at 3 am and woke up with a pain on my stomach at 9.30 .

Yesterday , we went to send Benjamin off because as I had said , he is going to Australia to study for four years . It was like a little reunion because saw some of the Muslim friends ! Reached there , Thaha and Hadi started flipping their hands . Grrr , shall not talk about my history . Many of Benjamin's friends went to send him off . He was busy taking pictures with everyone . We were busy catching up with one another . He left with a pat on my HEAD !

I ask if I can pinch her cheek and ended up giving a kiss on her cheek ! Bleahx ...

People from BP side ...

Me and Cindy ...

My clique ... Rare guest ... Pauline ( girl in pink and black top )

The girls !

Rojak !


While waiting for Maxi Cab ...

My dressing on that day look like I was the one going overseas to study . Darn it ! Hong yun said I was going to Halloween party because I dress up like Banana in Pajamas . 'Cuse me , it don't look like .

My face condition looks better in picture , all thanks to my concealer ! Gosh , its like a magic pen , cover my rotten face . Hahas ! Good buy ! In love with N95 ! All these pictures are taken by my N95 camera ! Picture quality were great ! I need not bring any digital anymore !

-burgurldotzcom- ( I am in love with my phone ! )

No comments: