Saturday, July 22, 2006

zZz ... no woRRies ....

Yup ... just now I was sad . Ya , should sad a little longer till sad till sian because this is my first and serious time ba . Ya , as you said , I got ren xing ba ...
Just now was sad , badly needed a friend to explode out . Found a friend to explode really works sia . Probably he been in my shoes before ba so could understand how I felt .
Erm , last night , though its my 19th birthday . Not really happy , because was thinking lots of stuff ... Not important anymore ... Must admit , that hit was hard .
Think now , got to be single for some time ba . Heard from a friend , it take twice the time of the relationship to recover . So after diploma then start finding . Many people will asked ," You can ren not ? " . Hmmm , depends how fast I reover ba .
Reflection time : Think my ex keeps a lot of thoughts to himself , not very honest with me . Probably scared that I know le will sad but if I didn't know I will be even sadder . Couples need not always spend time together . Just let the other know that you need some time for yourself .
Kk ... the next will be the better one ...

Yea ... two of my friends are getting married ... orhhh ... when's my turn ? Zzz ... only 19 nia , thinking of marriage le ... (piak, wake up la)

Realised that there are people have interest in me but they don't dare to tell me ... Why ah ? I too fierce ah ?? Or scared I reject them . No lah , I not like that de , I will consider de ...
19 years old de 1st day , start it with deep thoughts and a little tears . The nest day will be a better day ba ...

Last night , wore a pair of new shoes , then my right foot is full of blister, think caused when I walked , the right foot was slited , sianz tomorrow how go workshop , cannot wear shoes .
Pa shook his head just now and said ," go everywhere need to carry him want meh ? " Of course lah , its pooh pooh mah . Though its from him , but I still love pooh pooh .

-bEl-(status :recovering)

No comments: