Sunday, July 23, 2006

sorry ... super lots of thoughts today

Finally got enlightenment from my sister . Ya , finally decide to let go le ...

If in the past , no matter how my family or friends objected it in the past . I am sure he is the one because he is also sure about me . The one who tells me how much he loves me , how much he miss me , how much things he can do for me , even I am hungry , he said he can pack food for me to my house . The one who can feel the more pain than me when I am hurt . Even the one who could cry for me when I said something negative .

Now , he has change to one that likes to chiong , add new girls profile into his friendster network . The love for me is no longer that 100 % sure le . For himself , he made drastic changes not even concerning about me . Messaging me is a chore to him and receving message from me is irritating . No longer would describe what he does to me , making me wait for him to call and only to hear him say he is tired and want to sleep .

On his people's ranking , from the first to the last ... If he won't turn his head , its pointless to wait ...

What jie said , reminds me why was I so sure about him at that time . Ya , he have changed , I should have let him go . I had already give him the greatest freedom I have gave him , just the status freedom , something I cannot give in .

I felt very hard to tell my family about my breakup , been stubborn in nature , I would only give up if I am proven wrong . Yet , they are always standing there ready to pick me up whenever I fall down . After I told them , I felt that actually I had put a baggage down and also not that sad afterall , I waited for him is merely because I don't want to break this news to them . Not like he said , my parents would be happy , just that they know their daughter has learn her lesson .

Life got to go on ... will remember him as the one I gave my many firsts to ...

-bEl-(enlighted)

No comments: