Monday, June 12, 2006

Another great week end ... a little spoiled by my dad ...

Yea ! Another great weekend , but kind of spoilt by my dad's long lecture smses . Some times I really don't feel like carrying a handphone ...

Friday , I had a great outing . No more information on this , its kind of sercert .

Satureday , Jack and I watch Poseidon VCD tigether with his parents . Felt cheated because they sold the old version of Poseidon . But the emphasis is still on the escape . Later at night , Lao Bu and Lao Pei came over his house to watch World Cup .

Sunday , kind of like reunion , met up with Jack and his friends to watch The Slient Hill . Jack was grumbling to me that the movie was boring . But at some parts it was kind of gross , some was scary . I don't really like the ending , yes , it was a sad ending that's why . Something to applaud , I dared to watch the movie throughout .

Jack is betting on the soccer , hope he won't burn his fingers . Don't really like it when he believes in gambling , but as long as it is a small bet and it is a small one .

Tat tat , that's the end ... bye bye ...

No comments: