Friday, April 21, 2006

Why I decided to blog finally ?

What is a blog to me ?



Lalala ... finally decide to blog le ... guess like its going to be dead after days ba ...



After reading people's blog , i decide to have my own ...



sIaNzZz ! Life is a cycle ... study , work , then die ...



My grandma just passed away not long ago . But I wasn't sad because firstly , she will be joining my grandpa , secondly , she is living in pain everyday , lastly , she is leaving this practical world ! At times I really wonder , did she lived a fruitful life ? Have she enjoyed any days of true happiness ?  Is there any thing she wants to do but have yet to do ? I will never have the anwers to these question ...



Everyday , I wake up in the morning , carry a bag and go to school . Sit in the classroom and listen to lecture ... Education is for the better future ... isn't true ? True to what extend ?  I have yet to know ... What makes me sit down patiently and attentively in class was , with the illusion of a bright future , sitting in a office , working with the knowledge I know without me doing the job myself , giving my family a better life , make sure my parents can sit at home play with their grandchildren or go travel around the world , just do things for themselves ...



Recently , some of my friends have found their partner and they are happily attached ... congrates !!! Currently , me and my boyfriend(shy*shy*) , we are fine , happily enjoying each other company . Looking back at the past , it really took us quite a while to achieve the happiness we are enjoying now . Really gone through a period of unhappiness , self-discovery , looking out for what we need , what we had neglected during this relationship ... What I realised is , couples really need to spend quality time together no matter how long you both have to been together , second to always feel forunate to have each other , most importantly , live your life ...



Kk ... that's all for now ... do give me feedbacks ...









No comments: