Sunday, April 23, 2006

What happen diz week ....

I was very hungry. Surprisingly, Jack made sandwich for me to eat without me asking to do so. He summore send it to me. (Got time I upload the picture …)I was so shocked because he had hardly done something like that … Hahaha … (touched*)

After some bad experiences, I couldn’t put any hope on Jack .At first; I thought that he will forget me when he got his pay. End up , when the first day when he got his pay , he bought me out for sushi , summore we go watch movie , then we play pool … wAh, its been long time since we two people world le


Yea! Another big decision I made ... I decided not to go into teaching factory le .I feel that I am not that clever therefore I need more time comprehend the things been taught to me …





End of my thoughts for today … hAppY … :)





No comments: