Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 more days to christmas ...

It's been long since I last updated my blog. The last time I blogged about was about my sister's wedding. Today, I decided to blog because my company gave all of us a galaxy tab ! Something happy to share. I decided to give it to my Dad because he wanted an Ipad. I already have an Ipad. So he can decide what he wants to do with it. Sell and use the cash to buy a new Ipad or use the tab.

Tomorrow I will be going for my department Christmas dinner. Hope the food will be good. It is a last minute notice because my French boss insisted that we must have a department Christmas meal. Anyways, I will try to sit as far from him as possible. At least I can eat comfortably. He also insisted that there must be wine. I am not a fan of wine, I only like dessert wine which are very very sweet and does not have any alcohol taste.

I had more or less settled all my friend's Christmas present and had also got myself Christmas present too ! I was buying myself a gift and stated my intention clearly to the SAs at the counter. She even offered to wrap it up for me even thou I am just buying for myself. So nice of her.

Last Saturday, I went out for Christmas gift shopping with two friends. I wanted to buy something for my happy kids. Patricia recommended I should get flash cards instead of books for Gerlyn. Initially, I wanted to get Gerlyn drawing board and crayons but Bee Ee said better not. I went to the cashier to pay for the flash cards, the cashier say currently they are having this promo whereby if I get $4 off and it comes with color pencils. What a good buy ! I also bumped into my current favorite chef. He was with his wife and kid. Oh my, Singapore is so small.

After that we went to Lot 1 because super mum brought her two kids out. I feel so happy seeing them. Gerlyn still don't really interact with us. But will want us to bring her out for a walk. Lenon started walking but no so stable. Super cute to walk with him and I have to be very alert. He like to touch things and I have to stop him. I walk pass the atrium and realized they are some Dora, the explorer books. I decided to get Gerlyn a coloring book so that she can color with her new color pencils. 

This week is coming to the end. Soon, this year will also come to an end. Many question yet to be answered, to stay or to go, to meet or not, I guess some day some how, I will have the answer.

bel_yafen

No comments: