Thursday, November 08, 2012

3 days before my sister's wedding

I am on annual leave today till next Monday for my my sister's wedding. Many people asked me, it's my sister wedding, not mine. WHY ! am I taking leave. Well, because I have relatives coming down from Malaysia tomorrow. I need to do some packing of my room and entertaining the guest tomorrow because my parents would not be free and do some personal grooming today.

I went for underarms waxing and face threading. Underarm hard waxing is not as pain as I thought, almost painless. I always do threading at Browhaus and Strip is her sister company. So I decided to do my waxing there. Prior to today, I had already went for my full arm and half lower leg waxing, and like their service. My skin is kind of sensitive, it got a little itchy, I guess that's the price to pay. Today, I went for underarms hard waxing and it was alright. After the waxing, the therapist uses the tweezers to remove hairs that cannot be removed by the wax. My underarms feels so clean ... :)

Next, I went for my full face threading. I got quite used to threading so the pain is still bearable to me. However, I kept crying while threading. The therapist was very carefully and make sure my whole face is well-threaded and she is did not miss out any spot. There is a price to pay for beauty.

After I meet my clique for dinner at Bukit Timah Shopping Center. We had good Korean food ! They kept saying Thank in Korean and when I said it in English, they said I am wrong. The Korean craze lasted for some time. They are people I will always have laughs with no matter how old we are going to be.

Tomorrow, I will be doing my nails. My first time doing gelish 3D nail art. I am so excited ! I need to clean my brush just in case I get too busy ... Till then ~

BELinda ...

No comments: