Thursday, April 07, 2011

Little post ~

Surfing around some blogs and decided to update a post of my own. Thankfully, apple rox ! I can blog while sitting on my bed ...

Though the hectic assignment period is over, finally I am going to hand in my last week 5 assignment . Another assignment will be due in 2 weeks time. One test will be on 9th May and 3 more assignment at the end of the semester one and semester one will come to an end ... I am tired and can't wait for Easter break.

It might sound a little scary but I don't what to revise for exams. I took 2 classes of software graphics , one still have a little theory but the other mainly focus on modeling. Renewable energy is more of definitions and calculations. I guess during my Easter break, I will work on my assignments so that when they are nearing the due date, I won't be stress.

Over the years doing my assignments, I realized my English and focus steered from Singapore to Melbourne. It felt strange because I am writing about a foreign land instead of something I am familiar. Setting my spell check from United States English to Australia English. At times, the spellings make me confused.

Today I received a postcard from a dear friend ... Cheered me up big time !!! Thanks ... muack ~

Anyway ... That's all for tonight. I need to sleep as tomorrow I need to wake up early for class. Question for the night , " when you eat chocolate , are you missing someone ? "

-bel the girl you knew-

No comments: