Friday, October 22, 2010

My new wish list ...

My new wish list ...

Every time when Xpple releases a new product, I really really want to have my hands on it. After watching the latest Xpple event, I can't wait for the new operating system, Lion to be up. The flip function and the mission control function is the coolest thing that ever happen in the Xac. After using X-phone, the flipping, sizing, scrolling using just the finger tips makes the viewing easier. I like the theme, ' Back to Xac ' .

The new OS will be up june/july 2011, just nice my Xac Xac warranty ended. My first Xacbook, he will be missed. I can't describe how unwilling to change lappy but the current graphic condition cannot support my engineering drawing software. I am happy just to upgrade my OS but the purpose of my lappy is still mainly for studies. Thus, a change is a must. I am currently torn between to get the Xacbook air or the Xacbook pro. Since Dad is paying, I guess it will be Xacbook pro.

I am glad more and more people are using Xac, I had been using Xindows for the past 1 month to do my assignments. Just when I started missing the Xs Office and Xin Msn, my hotmail account is filled with virus again! It had been spamming emails yesterday! 200 spam emails and still counting ... sorry to those who are in my contacts ...

The next Xpple product I would like to get is the X-pod nano, my nano is still doing fine but it doesn't have the FM function. When I grew tired of the songs in my nano, I don't have other alternatives ... The new nano is very different from the previous nanos in terms of the outlook ... can't wait to have my hands on it ...

The last apple product I would like to get the its next generation of X-phone, Xpple never fails to amaze me, thus I am excited to about the what additional function it will have its the next generation of X-phone.

Xpple never fails to take technology to the next level ... they are always listening to what people wants and giving more than what people wanted ... It inspires me at times to what to give people more than they expect ...

-bel-

No comments: