Saturday, October 18, 2008

Short update hor ...

Short update hor ...

Heee ... I short update before I head to watch prince of tennis ... 

Yesterday , I just ended my last day of school . I felt happy because the day that I am heading back to Singapore is getting nearer . Not mention , since its the last day of school , there bound to be some mini celebration !

Yes , me and Nicole again ! Actually , we intend to have Japanese buffet at the suburb but her discussion ended late so we can't go for Japanese buffet . End up , we had Japanese food and watched movie . Hahas , yea ... my second movie in Melbourne . We watched Eagle Eye . The movie was fantastic ! Its seems to be something that might happen in the future . How technology is going to take over our lives . Many things that used to be in the movies are happening now . Hmmm ... so will I lived that long to experience such stuff or it had already exist ?

I am now on a tight budget , I am trying not to get my mum to send money . So , I have $60 for 4 weeks . I will try my best to survive in that condition ! I think I can make it if I don't eat out at all because I just need to get vegetables and milk from now on !

I hope to start revising as soon as possible , hopefully , I am able to watch all the episodes of Prince of tennis .  

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: