Sunday, November 25, 2007

Haha ... got something I wanted

Hahas , nothing to blog about . Something nice happen to me last Friday , I met my primary school friend . Her name is Shu Ping , 20 year old , studying mechanical engineering , 3d year in Ngee Ann Polytechnic , anyone who know her , please contact me .

After helping Evan to do the survey , I left Ngee Ann to board the bus to Shell station to change another bus home . Then I walk to the doors and faced the door . Then she called my name , then I turned . I find her a little familar wor , then I asked her how she know me . Then she asked me , you forgotten me liaoz ah . Then I recongise her mark on her hand , then I said , ' Shu Ping ' . Hahas , then I asked her , how you recongise me , I asked isn't because of my nose , then she said yea .

Darn it ! Its my ugly nose again . As I continued the conversation with her , I cover my nose with my hand , then she scolded me , " you don't like that lah " and push my hand down . Hahas , after awhile , I covered my nose with my hand again without knowing and she pushed my hand down again . Hahas , she kept saying I had look prettier . Hahas ... I am so happy ...

Next happy thing happened on Saturday . I finally got what I wanted . Hahas , its expensive and Mum and Dad agreed that it will be one and last one for me . I returned home happily with the XXXXX but I refuse to open the plastic bag and take a look at it . Hahas , I guess I will be opening it before my trip .

All for now ...

-burgurldotzcom-( you always had fun while I had none ... )

No comments: