Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Part 2 : the gifts that I received ...

Okie ! Revealing what I have receive this year ... From the order of which I receive one first .




Its an N95 from my parents ( Cheers* to Dad anf Mum ) . Rated , most expensive gift of the year ...



Next up is , a mini closet with mirror and its from precious moment . Weeeee ... this is from Mirabel ! Hahas , she knows that Belinda is a vainpot ...



This is a sliver container . I haven't thought of what to put inside so , I treat it as a decoration . And this is from Rong Hui !


This is a top and its from Amy ! She also gave me chocolates !



2 Winnie The Pooh Polar tees and ...



A Naraya tissue pouch and mirror , and a winnie the pooh magic wallet



A Naraya bag with Burberry lines ( cost $30 for the lines ) and its from my Real Sister , all from Thailand !


Eyeliner,eye glitter,Mascara aid putter and a Nemo all from Mavis , Evan and Val . They also made ( Cao Da ) Blueberry muffins and also cookies .

All for my birthday presents ...

No comments: