Sunday, April 29, 2007

Final Destinated Project ....

After stressful , stressful week , churning out ideas , meeting with lecturer after school hours , I finally get to go home early on Friday . Spend my precious time with my dearest television . Watching for hours since 2.30 pm , then maple a little , then watch television again . Eat dinner and watch again . Till dad said he needs help so I helped him to print his stuff . Wah ! Almost 400 pages of printing . Luckily its single sided .

Finally , sleeping real soundly till dad said he needs people to go to the packing area to put shipping mark on it . Off from my sleep and dress up and followed him to the packing area to help him . Free blood donation to the mosquitoes there . Putting shipping mark till like addicted le . Then I went back home to sleep .

Went to sleep till 6 then I meet the ladies ( Evan and Val ) at 8.30 plus . Evan happen to have free tickets to St James , Power House . Dotz ! It wasn't of our liking . Not much people at about 11 pm , the music was TRANCE ( hard to dance ) . Got lime volka , but it taste more like lemonade . Not bother to wait any longer . So we decide to change place . End up we didn't go any place . I am a good girl , reached home before 1.15 am for a night out clubbling .

My plans for today is to do some revision , iron my clothes and watch television ( ?) ...

-burgurldotzcom-( girls' best boyfriends are girls ... I am not lesbian ... )

No comments: